Choose from Three Catering Options
Catering, Kitchen, Food and Drink Guidelines
There are three options:
- Choose from our Catering List
- Choose your own caterer
- All caterers must provide proof of Liability Insurance one month prior to the wedding day.
- New Caterers must visit our venue prior to your wedding day
- Prepare your own food in our large Kitchen
The staff at Lake Elsie Wedding Barn does not assist with meal planning, cooking, serving or cleanup.
- To provide all flatware, napkins, plates, bowls, cups, and glasses.
- To provide drink dispensers for your tap water, lemonade etc.
- To provide your own 55-gallon garbage bags.
- Remove garbage from the venue to the dumpster provided.
- To provide your own electrical cord (#12 wire) for roasters.
- To provide your own electrical strips.
- Clean up of the Lake Elsie Wedding Barns’ kitchen, equipment etc.
Allowed Beverage Guidelines
- Lemonade, Punch Non-Alcoholic, Iced Tea, Coffee, Ice and Tap Water
Not Allowed Beverage
- Bottled Water and Bottled/Canned Soda cannot be brought to property. These items can be purchased at the bar.